Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mizzou Basketball

For as long as I can remember I have enjoyed MU sports. I grew up watching on TV and listening on the Radio to MU Football and Basketball with my Grandpa Haynes. He was a MU Alumni from back in the 40's and you might say he bled gold. My Grandpa passed away last yr but I, along with my brother still bleed gold. You might say if you were to get me a Christmas gift that was a ticket to a game it would be the best present you could give me. So when I found out that Richard Miller, the owner of our photography lab, Millers Professional Imaging, gave my parents, my wife and I four suite tickets I was ecstatic. We all had a blast.
Thanks Richard.


Megan and I before the game.




Roger and Janet or dad and mom to me.

Merry Christmas!!!


Matt Lucas
660-263-7835
www.lucasphotography.com

No comments: