Thursday, October 9, 2008

October Senior Spotlight

My name is: Abby
I go to school at: Macon High School
My favorite websites are: Facebook & USA Today
The magazines i always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: Cosmopolitan & Newsweek
My current favorite band or song is: All Summer Long/Kenny Chesney
My favorite food: Buffalo Wings
My favorite restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings
The last meal I made was: Scrambled eggs, if that counts as a meal
My biggest accomplishments in high school has been: My All-Conference & All-State awards in sports
My dream job is: Being an editor or financial advisor for a large corporation
One unusual talent I have is: I don't have anything unusual... I guess I'm taller than most of the boys at my school..... that's as close as I come to unusual
I couldn't speak when I met: I'm never at loss for words
My favorite things in my closet are: My sweatpants. The world would be a darker place w/out them
2 most important things to have a great friendship are: Communication & Trust
In 10 years I see myself: In another country
I love Lucas Photography because (shameless plug): They made me laugh. Anyone who can do that has talent
I am most nervous about next year because: I'm not nervous....yet
My top 5 senior events: Powderpuff, Winter formal, Basketball games, Prom, Graduation
My #1 traits I want to take with me from high school when I leave for college are: perseverance & good judgement

No comments: