Monday, September 29, 2008

Lauren & Tony - Columbia Wedding Photography

I had the honor to photograph a beautiful wedding last weekend in Columbia, MO at First Baptist Church on Broadway. The bride and groom were a gorgeous fun couple to be around. We ended the day at one of the top wedding reception sites in Columbia at Stevens College. I hope everyone enjoys these images as much as I do.

I loved Lauren's dress.


A few last minute touch ups.


The ladies were awsome!


She looks amazing!



A pretty relaxed group of guys.





Stephens College is always so nice for wedding receptions.



First Dance. They were so happy!




John gave a wonderful toast to his daughter and his new son-in-law.




This was one of my favorite images of the day.
Thanks guys for having me photograph your day. I had a blast.

Matt Lucas
660-263-7835
www.lucasphotography.com

No comments: