Monday, July 28, 2008

Heidi & Joe

This past Wednesday I had the pleasure of photographing Heidi and Joe's wedding in Jamaica. It was a wonderful relaxing day for a wedding. The two were amazing to photograph along with the location. I hope everyone enjoys these images as much as I did capturing their day.Joe getting ready with that tie. I think he tied it ten times and then finally took it to a groomsman for that perfect knot.



Heidi sitting while her sister puts her makeup on.




The two of them just after seeing each other for the first time.





I love this one.



Beautiful bride. She was wonderful. She even let me sit her on this wonderful (probably dirty) stairway. Quite a nice image. I promise I didn't get anything on her dress.



One of my favorites!!!






Look at her smiling at her groom. :)




A perfect location for an outside wedding.




Sunset. Enough said.




I couldn't hold this one out from being on the blog. "NUDE BEACH No photography" OOOOOOPPPPPS.



Great resort....Couples Negril. I'm ready to go back. Anyone need a wedding photographer?
Thanks Heidi and Joe. It's a wedding I won't forget.

Matt Lucas
660-263-7835
www.lucasphotography.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Couple, Great Wedding, Great Vacation, Great Photographer!

Anonymous said...

Matt, you are awesome!

This was by far the most beautiful wedding ever!

Anonymous said...

Pictures look awesome. Love the stairway pictures. Congrats, glad you had a great time.

Kim
Great Southern Travel