Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Senior Spotlight

My name is: Morgan
I go to school at: Moberly High School
My favorite websites are: Facebook, Forever 21.com, wetseal.com
The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: Cosmopolitan and Glamour
My current favorite band or song is: Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Beddingfield, All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood, and Whatever it Takes by Lifehouse
My favorite food: Definitely Ice Cream

My favorite restaurant: Olive Garden
The last meal I made was: I made the turkey sandwich I am eating right now and I poured some cereal this morning!
I couldn't speak when I met: My boyfriend. Ha ha I was so nervous.
My favorite things in my closet are: My worn in hoodies.
In 10 years I see myself: As a successful businesswoman. Maybe being married and starting a family?


My biggest accomplishment so far in high school has been: To run at the state Cross Country meet 3 times and score a 33 on the ACT.
My dream job is: Become a Certified Financial Planner

I love Lucas Photography because (shameless plug): They are awesome! Matt makes everyone looks gorgeous. And because I work there... :)
I am most nervous about senior year because: I love Senior Year. The only nervewracking part is Calculus tests and Cross Country meets.
My top 5 senior events that I'm looking forward to are: Graduation. Last Day of School. Senior skip day. Prom. and.. our after Graduation Party.


Matt Lucas
660-263-7835
www.lucasphotography.com

1 comment:

Annika's Photography said...

First of all, I love every single one of these images of Morgan. I think you truly captured her personality. Brilliant use of color. And the mini-interview was a fun read.