Monday, March 3, 2008

Senior Spotlight

My name is: Mallory
I go to school at: Rock Bridge GO BRUINS!
My favorite websites are: facebook, youtube
My favorite magazines are: Elle
My current favorite band or song is: Buckcherry
If I could have a conversation with anyone dead or alive who would it be: Will Ferrell
What do you like about your town: It is a college town
My favorite food: Skittles
My favorite movie: Troy
My favorite restaurant: Picklemans
The last meal I made was: Mac n cheese
My biggest accomplishment so far in high school has been: Beating two school records in track!
My favorte thing I enjoy doing while being with my friends: Dancing
My dream job is: Anchor for a major broadcasting station
My favorite things in my closet are: My shoes!
2 most important things to having a great friendship are: Trust, lots of laughing

In 10 years I see myself: Married and successful...of course!
I love Lucas Photography because (shameless plug): It is unique and the portraits are so colorful :)
My #1 traits I want to take with me from high school when I leave for college are: Independence

Matt Lucas
660-263-7835
www.lucasphotography.com

No comments: